Sunday, September 23, 2007

Safely to London


Friday, September 21, 2007 11:44 AM

First report. We all made it safely to London. We had folks come from Florida, Minnesota and from Los Ageless, to make up a production team of seventeen people, Todd has been on the streets doing his radio program, and we begin filming on the streets tomorrow at 8:30 AM, until noon. Then from midday until 2:00 PM we will be filing an open air at Covent Gardens, where there should be lots of people. We are expected about 30 helpers, so that will give us a good rentacrowd. Not many of us were able to sleep on the plane. I have been able to fend off sleep until now --it's 7:40 PM, so I should be able to get a good night's sleep and be fresh for tomorrow. I am so tired though, I can hardly type. We are all excited about tomorrow. Please pray for us.

God bless,
Ray

2 comments:

Mark Borofsky said...

I will keep you and the entire crew in my prayers Ray. Specifically, I will ask for opportunities to preach the Word of God that could only come from the Holy Spirit and that God place a hedge of protection around all of you and that Satan and his minions shall be bound.

In Christ


Mark Borofsky
Wichita Kansas
mborofsky@cox.net

クリステイーナ said...

Glad to hear that you made it safely! See you guys when you get back!